The travel customer service office is currently training two new team members and recruiting for a student office assistant. Processing time may be delayed by 1-2 business days. We thank you for your patience and understanding while we navigate transitions.
- Travel office assistant - student
- The university requires airfare for approved travel be purchased at least 14 days in advance unless there are extenuating circumstances. Booking under 14 days requires supervisor approval and a documented business reason. Visit this site for additional traveler roles and responsibilities.
- Direct deposit is the preferred and quickest method for travel reimbursements (different from payroll). Travel reimbursement checks are issued twice a month, every other Wednesday. How to sign up for direct deposit:
- Login to UA Online
- Select the "Finance" tab
- Select "Direct Deposit Services"
- Follow the instructions for first time setup, change account, etc.
- UA Travel Card
- Available to employees traveling on UA business
- University billed and paid
- Can be used for travel expenses
- Transactions feed into "Available expenses" in Concur
- Transactions are reconciled by assigning and submitting them on an expense report
- Car rental, airfare and lodging inventory shortages are being reported in a record breaking year (so far) for travel. Book early to secure arrangements!
- The university car rental pricing agreements offer competitive pricing and additional benefits such as reducing the minimum age requirement, includes insurance coverage.