Stress and coping workshops for students
The Student Health and Counseling Center will host virtual groups for students this semester, starting with “Taking Charge of Your Headspace,” a stress and coping workshop series.
This group is open to all students regardless of eligibility. The group meets every Tuesday from noon-1 p.m. starting Aug. 31 through Dec. 7.
If you see a topic that interests you, please join us and take charge of your headspace! For more information, call SHCC at 474-7043.
Join Zoom meeting
Meeting ID: 91677613534
- Aug. 31: Coping with Stress and Change
- Sept. 7: Self-Care and Tending to Relationships
- Sept. 14: Time Management and Procrastination
- Sept. 21: Coping with Depression and Anxiety
- Sept. 28: Study Skills and Test Anxiety
- Oct. 5: Self-Care and Sleep
- Oct. 12: Time and Stress Management
- Oct. 19: Resiliency — What is it?
- Oct. 26: Setting Healthy Boundaries
- Nov. 2: Mastering Your Memory — Preparing for Finals
- Nov. 9: Coping with Depression and Anxiety
- Nov. 16: Study Skills and Test Anxiety
- Nov. 23: Time and Stress Management
- Nov. 30: Self-Care and Coping
- Dec. 7: Wellness, Healthy Diet and Exercise