Graduation Fair to take place Feb. 22
A Graduation Fair will take place Wednesday, Feb. 22, from noon to 3 p.m. in the Wood Center ballroom.
Enjoy hamburger sliders and tater tots while you learn about the spring commencement ceremony. It will take place at 1 p.m. on Saturday, May 6, at the Carlson Center.
There will be a check-in at the fair for students who may be eligible to graduate this year. Please respond by Feb. 17 to let us know you’ll be there.
Find out more about this year’s ceremony.
- Check the status of your graduation application.
- Ask about honors designations.
- Place your order. Ensure you have your cap, gown and tassel in time for the big day.
- Connect with Alumni Relations. Learn more about your Nanook Network.
- Meet with a career advisor. Find out how to land your dream job.
- Explore your options with the UAF Graduate School.
- Register for Lavender Graduation and the First-Gen Cording Ceremony.
- Pick up a red sash if you are an Alaska Native or Indigenous graduate.
- Address your class. Apply to be a 2023 student commencement speaker.
- Thank someone who inspired you. Send them a thank-you note on the spot.
- Enter to win. Door prizes include a professional photo and a photo package.
- Join Nanook at the photo booth. Post your photos — #uafgrad2023.
For more information or to request an accommodation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.