Grad Fair set for Feb. 17
A Grad Fair for those eligible to graduate will take place Thursday, Feb. 17, from noon -2 p.m. in the Wood Center ballroom.
This is your chance to learn about in-person commencement ceremonies scheduled to take place at the Carlson Center on Saturday, April 30. There are two ceremonies, one at 11 a.m. and one at 4 p.m. These are ticketed events and seats are limited. Graduates are required to RSVP by March 18.
Staff will be on hand at the Grad Fair to answer your questions. Download this flier for important dates and deadlines for graduates.
There will be ice cream, door prizes and more.
Find out more about this year’s split ceremonies and reserved ticketing options for your guests.
- Stop by and connect with Alumni Relations. Learn more about Nanook Network, alumni resources and grab some swag, and enter to win a $50 gift card.
- Enter to win a free professional photo (head shot) and one of four photo packages from Gradimages.
- Ask about honors designations, check on your graduation application and DegreeWorks.
- Learn more about applying to be a 2022 student commencement speaker.
- Connect with a Career Services advisor and learn more about Handshake, upcoming events and how to schedule an appointment for support.
- Ask questions about specific accommodations for you and your family.
- Pick up a note card from the Graduate School’s Gratitude Station to thank a faculty, staff or anyone who has helped you along your UAF academic journey.
- Send a thank-you card to a faculty or staff member who inspired you.
- Register to participate in the Lavender Graduation and the First-gen Cording Ceremony
- Join Nanook at the photo booth and post your photos — #uafgrad2022