COVID-19 testing for students
The UAF Student Health and Counseling Center is happy to welcome all students to fall semester 2021! The SHCC on the Troth Yeddha' Campus offers free student COVID-19 testing by appointment only.
The SHCC is located at 1788 Whitaker Building on Yukon Drive, across the street from Wood Center and in the same building as the fire department. The center's entrance, on the east side, is marked with a sandwich sign, “COVID-19 Testing.”
- Monday, Aug. 16-Friday, Aug. 20, from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 21-Sunday, Aug. 22, from 10 a.m.-noon
- Monday, Aug. 23-Friday, Aug. 27, from 8:30 a.m. -4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 28-Sunday, Aug. 29, from 10 a.m.-noon
- Monday, Aug. 30-Tuesday, Aug. 31, from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 1, from 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 2-Friday, Sept. 3, from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
How: COVID-19 testing is offered by appointment only. Please schedule your appointment through our patient portal. Please log in using your UA credentials. Or you can call 907-474-7043 to schedule your appointment. If possible, please fill out paperwork for your appointment through the patient portal prior to arriving for your test.