Commencement details announced; grad deadline extended
This year UAF will celebrate commencement on Saturday, April 30, 2022, at the Carlson Center in Fairbanks. We’re planning to hold two short, student-centered ceremonies, however this is a ticketed event and seating is limited, so students must confirm their attendance at the ceremony via RSVP form by March 18, 2022.
The early graduation application deadline has been extended to Feb. 6 and the fee is $50. Apply early! After Feb. 6, the fee then rises to $80, with a March 1 final deadline.
The ceremony will be limited to students and their ticketed guests. Students will receive up to four tickets. A waitlist option will be provided for students who may need additional guest tickets. Please email email@example.com for more information. Diplomas will be mailed to graduates a few weeks after the ceremony.
The following schools and colleges will be celebrated at 11 a.m.
- College of Engineering and Mines
- College of Natural Science and Mathematics
- College of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences
- College of Rural and Community Development
- Community and Technical College
- UAA nursing students — with CNSM
The following schools and colleges will be celebrated at 4 p.m.
- Division of General Studies/interdisciplinary undergrads
- College of Liberal Arts
- School of Education
- College of Business and Security Management
Please see the commencement website for other important deadlines and for more information about the ceremonies and important deadlines. There, you can also sign up for mobile app push notifications or to be a class ambassador, or apply to be a student speaker for 2022!