Summer 2022 CACNE scholarships available
The Chancellor's Advisory Committee on Native Education is offering a limited number of scholarships to degree-seeking undergraduate students for summer 2022 courses. Students can apply for a CACNE scholarship using the general UAF Scholarships application online. The deadline to apply is Friday, April 8, by 5 p.m.
The award amounts range from $750 for part-time students (6-11 credits) and $1,250 for full-time students (12 or more credits) and are contingent on the availability of funds and student needs. Students must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- must be an Alaska Native/Native American student
- must be enrolled in a UAF undergraduate certificate, associate's or bachelor's degree program
- must be registered for summer class(es) by the application deadline (April 8, 2022)
- must be in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- must demonstrate motivation and academic and leadership potential.
UAF offers online summer courses that satisfy UAF's general education requirements. Find a list of supported courses on the eCampus website or on the Summer Sessions website.
Please direct questions or requests for a PDF copy of the application to Olga Skinner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the Chancellor's Advisory Committee on Native Education website to learn more about the committee's mission.