Apply for URSA Spring 2024 Project Awards
Undergraduate students of all disciplines and from all UAF-affiliated campuses* who plan to pursue creative projects or conduct research during the Spring 2024 term are invited to apply for URSA Student Project Funding. Spring Project Awards offer up to $3,000 for individuals and up to $6,000 for group applicants.
Awarded funds may be used to pay for:
- Undergraduate student fellowships
- Up to 4 credits of tuition
- Supplies and Services
- Undergraduate student travel associated with the funded research or creative scholarship project
Applications will be accepted from Oct. 2 to Nov. 5 at 11:59 p.m. Applications must be submitted online via the application form by the posted deadline.
Please contact the URSA Office with questions: 907-450-8772; firstname.lastname@example.org.
*UAF-Affiliated Campuses include: Bristol Bay Campus, Chukchi Campus, Community and Technical College, Interior Alaska Campus, Kuskokwim Campus, and Northwest Campus. (UAS and UAA are not considered UAF-affiliated.)
**Eligible undergraduate students must:
- Be a degree-seeking undergraduate student: Students of any year of study, from any UAF-affiliated campus, working toward an Occupational Endorsement, Certificate, Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for and participate. Graduated undergraduate students are not eligible to apply.
- Be registered in at least three credits at any UAF-affiliated campus for the funded award term(s).
- Have and maintain a GPA of 2.3 or higher during the award term.