- Graduate Intern, Center for Arctic Security and Resilience, University of Alaska, Fairbanks.
- Editorial and Administrative Assistant, Center for China - U.S Cooperation & Journal of Contemporary China, Josef Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver
Eduardo is currently seeking a masters at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies where his research has focused on China and the Arctic. Since 2020 he has worked on campus at the Center for China – U.S Cooperation as an administrative assistant and an editorial assistant for the Journal of Contemporary China. While at the University of Northern Colorado he was part of the Ronald E. McNair Post Baccalaureate Achievement Program. As part of the program, he conducted an independent research project and went on to win first place at the University of Northern Colorado’s Research Day. Eduardo’s time at the University of Northern Colorado was recognized at the 2020 College of Humanities and Social Sciences Honors Convocation where he was an honors recipient.
- MA, International Security, regional specialization on China, certificate in Homeland Security, Josef Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver. (In progress, 2nd year student)
- BA, 2020, Anthropology, University of Northern Colorado
- AS, 2018, General Studies, Garden City Community College