1806 Colville Street
UAF photos by Sierra Coley
Walter T. Stuart Hall opened in 1955 to accommodate the growing number of married students and faculty at the university. Stuart Hall contains 12 furnished one-bedroom apartments. It is used by employees, graduate students, and married or financially interdependent student couples without children.
The hall was named in honor of Walter T. Stuart, a member of the University of Alaska Board of Regents from 1941-1957.