Wood Center dining
Wood Center's state of the art dining facility provides a variety of high-quality food in the convenience of a centralized student union.
Enjoy late-evening service and special programs on the coffee house stage.
Breakfast, lunch and all-you-care-to-eat dinner is served in Dine 49. With six stations to choose from there is something for everyone.
- Crisp (salad bar)
- Create (Asian fusion)
- The Kitchen (comfort food)
- G8 (allergy friendly)
Wood Center Food Court
The Wood Center Food Court features:
- Fuse- Asian Fusion Cuisine
- Wild Blue Sushi- Sushi made fresh daily
- Early Bird Loaded Fries
Wood Center dining environment
- Food is prepared in front of the customer and they may interact with the chef/cook for customized options.
- Vibrant and functional gathering space for all students to come together, whether using a meal plan or not.
- Meals to go option is available.
- Centralized Student Union, to enhance the student experience on campus.
- Expanded dining hours for those students with late classes.
- High efficiency and energy saving equipment and facility features.
Meal plans contain a combination of block dinners and Munch Money used exclusively for food purchase.
Block Meals are used to purchase designated meals and may be exchanged for up to a $8.00 equivalency at most UAF campus dining location from 7:30 a.m. until close.
Please see our Meal Plans section for more details.