Commencement 2022 Faculty RSVP
UAF will celebrate commencement on Saturday, April 30, 2022, at the Carlson Center in Fairbanks. To safely celebrate, we’ll hold two short, student-centered ceremonies, one at 11 a.m. and one at 4 p.m.
Faculty should RSVP with their college or school as soon as possible.
Faculty are encouraged to attend the ceremony for the college or school with which they are affiliated, but they are welcome to attend both. Doors will open an hour before the ceremony begins, and the line-up will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to the ceremony start. Please park in the back lot or lots adjacent to the Carlson Center and join your colleagues in the Art Buswell Pioneer Room.
As the ceremony comes to a close and after the stage party recesses, faculty will be released and are welcome to form a receiving line along with the stage party to congratulate graduates as they exit the facility.
Feel free to use these downloadable graphics to celebrate your students this week!
The following schools and colleges will be celebrated at 11 a.m.
- College of Engineering and Mines
- College of Natural Science and Mathematics
- College of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences
- College of Rural and Community Development
- Community and Technical College
- UAA nursing students — with CNSM
The following schools and colleges will be celebrated at 4 p.m.
- Division of General Studies/interdisciplinary undergrads
- College of Liberal Arts
- School of Education
- College of Business and Security Management
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also use this email address to let us know if you need a specific accommodation.