- Have your library card or UAF Polar Express card with you to check out materials.
- Library cards are available to students, faculty, and staff of the Kuskokwim Campus and any Bethel resident with proof of mailing address. If you are working in Bethel for less than 6 months, ask about a temporary library card.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please, use the hallway for eating, pop cans, and cell phones.
Patron Code of Conduct
Check out policies
- 4 weeks - Most books
- 2 weeks - Best sellers, CDs, Cassettes, CD-ROMs
- 1 week - Videos and DVDs
- A total of 25 items may be checked out - 4 of which can be Videos/DVDs
- $0.10 per day - Book
- $0.25 per day - CDs
- $1 per day - Videos, DVDs
Alaska Library Catalog
- The Kuskokwim Consortium is part of the Alaska Library Catalog, a joint catalog of over 80 libraries in Alaska, including the Anchorage Public Library, Rasmuson Library, UAA Consortium Library, Juneau Public Library, and the Fairbanks Northstar Bourough Library. Library card holders at each member library have access to over 6 million titles, and can place hold on those materials through the online catalog.
- If we don't have something, you can request it from another library. Just fill out an Interlibrary Loan Request Form.
Public Use Computers
- There are 8 computers with Internet access at the library, plus one is for catalog searching
- KuC open wireless is available in the library - use UAlaska and log in as a guest
- The computers are all PCs, running Windows 7 and have Office 2010
- Children under 10 must be supervised by an adult.
- There is a one-hour time limit per day.
- Printing is available - the first 5 pages are free. Additional pages are $0.20 per page.
The complete Internet and public access computer policy can be obtained here: