Online Degrees and Programs at UAF
We don’t think things like distance or a crazy work schedule should get in the way of your education. Our online college degrees and programs allow you to work around a busy life from anywhere in the world and still get a high-quality education.
How Do Online College Classes Work?
Before your first semester begins, you’ll want to log in to Blackboard (your online course delivery system) and order any books you need for class. If you need to contact your instructor, go to people.alaska.edu to search for their email, phone number or office location.
Online courses do not require meeting times, but you will have assignments each week. Courses are designed by your instructor to best teach that subject. You may use blogs, social media, video chat and other technology as part of your online coursework.
Some online courses may require you to take proctored exams. If you are outside of Fairbanks, you’ll need to arrange for a local proctor. Otherwise you can take exams at our UAF eCampus Exam Center. You’ll receive progress reports with grade feedback through the mid part of the semester. You can view your midterm grades at UAOnline.
Get more information
Why Earn Your Degree Online at UAF?
Whether you’re a military student, a working adult trying to finish your degree, a high school student seeking dual credit or simply looking to take a few classes from home, we offer one of the best online college programs in the nation.
Learn from the best
UAF offers the largest selection of online degrees and the longest-running distance education program in Alaska. We are regularly featured on U.S. News & World Report’s lists of best online degrees, including:
- Best Online Bachelor’s Programs
- Best Online MBA Programs
- Best Online Criminal Justice/Criminology Programs
- Best Online Education Programs
Explore Online Degrees at UAF
Our online programs range from foundational occupation endorsements and certificates all the way to online graduate degrees. Our online degree and certificate programs cover fields from medical coding and reception to information technology. With so many degree programs to choose from, and with the flexibility of online courses, UAF eCampus is a great way to begin or further your educational and professional career.
- Bachelor’s Degree Completion
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Arts in Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Security and Emergency Management
- Bachelor of Sport and Recreation Business
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Science
- Associate of Applied Science in Applied Accounting
- Associate of Applied Science in Applied Business
- Associate of Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Applied Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies
- Applied Accounting
- Applied Business
- Computer Information Technology
- Digital Journalism
- Emergency Management
- Foreign Languages: Spanish
- General Business
- Management & Organizations
- Paralegal Studies
- Political Science
- Sport Management
- Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies
View the eCampus FAQ
Have questions about UAF eCampus and earning your degree online? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Apply for scholarships
UAF offers hundreds of scholarships each year. A good place to start is completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Learn more about scholarship opportunities.