The Lakefront Anchorage
The Lakefront Anchorage, formerly Millennium Alaskan Hotel Anchorage - is the only lakeside hotel in Anchorage, with exhilarating views of the floatplane action at Lake Spenard and Lake Hood, set against the majestic backdrop of the Chugach Mountains. Stay on the shore of Lake Spenard, next to Lake Hood, one mile from Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport and just four miles from downtown Anchorage… the perfect locale. Flightseeing operators pick up daily at the hotel's own dock, offering an easy way to partake in Alaska's exciting activities. Newly renovated guest rooms and suites capture a high end Alaskan lodge feel with natural earth tones and classic wood accents. Amenities include: mini fridge, in-room safe and coffee maker. Check in, enjoy charming hospitality and relax - ideal for adventure seekers and business travelers alike.
All sessions of the 2016 Alaska Sustainable Agriculture Conference will be held at the Lakefront Anchorage Hotel, located at 4800 Spenard Road. For your convenience, guest rooms have been blocked for attendees of this event.
- King and queen rooms are available at a discounted rate of $99/night + tax
- The conference group code is 160222UAFC
- Individual reservations can be made by calling the reservations desk at 907-243-2300 to make reservations using the group code
Book your room by FEBRUARY 5, 2016, to receive the group rate.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Complimentary 24/7 airport shuttle
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- 24/7 self-service business center
- 24/7 exercise room
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Private floatplane dock
- In-room amenities including personal safe, coffee maker and mini fridge
- Casual dining options with spectacular lake views, including a lakefront patio for cocktails under the midnight sun
- Child friendly with customized menus and an award-winning Ask Alfred Children's program
- Pets welcome
Learn more about the hotel and their accommodations at their website