2012 - 2013 Catalog
The catalog is a complete guide to studying at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. The catalog includes information on admission and graduation requirements, the academic calendar, and program and course listings for certificate, associate, bachelor's, master's and Ph.D. degree students.
The catalog is updated each academic year to reflect changes in academic rules and degree requirements. If you are looking for a different academic year than the one listed above, view our archived catalogs.
For more information about UAF, visit our online virtual tour.
PDFs of the 2012 - 2013 catalog are also available for download.
The following files are PDFs and require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Front matter: Academic Calendar, Welcome, Accreditation and Table of Contents (p. 0-3)
- Degrees and Programs at a Glance (p. 4-5)
- Overview (p. 6-20)
- Getting Started (p. 21-45)
- Academics and Regulations (p. 46-53)
- Costs and Financial Aid (p. 54-68)
- Housing and Dining (p. 69-73)
- Services and Resources (p. 74-86)
- Occupational Endorsements (p. 87-92)
- Certificates and Associate Degrees (p. 94-130)
- Bachelor's Degrees (p. 131-200)
- Graduate Degrees (p. 201-250)
- Course Descriptions (p. 251-462)
- Back matter: UAF Administration, Faculty and Emeriti; Fairbanks Campus Map; Index; and Directory (p. 463-488)
- Entire 2012-2013 catalog (8.8MB)