UAF offers many different meal plans for Fairbanks residential and commuter students. Breakfast is served at Wood Center Food Court, while lunch and dinner, as well as brunch on the weekend, is served at Lola Tilly Commons.
Meals at Lola Tilly Commons are served "all you care to eat" style. Options include a large salad bar, soup station, pasta station, pizza station, grilled items and daily specials, sandwich bar, vegan and vegetarian dishes, and an ice cream and dessert station. Lola Tilly Commons is located on lower campus in front of McIntosh, Nerland, and Stevens halls. The commons is closed during the winter and spring breaks.
Please review your dining contract for more details.
- The Platinum Meal Plan: This plan entitles you to an unlimited number of all you care to eat meals for breakfast at Wood Center and lunch and dinner at Lola Tilly Commons. It also includes $75 in Munch Money which may be used in all UAF dining services locations campus-wide. This plan does not include guest privileges. $1,760/semester
- The Gold Meal Plan: This plan entitles you to an unlimited number of all you care to eat meals (lunch through dinner only) at Lola Tilly Commons where meals are served Monday - Sunday. This plan includes $100 in Munch Money which may be used in all UAF dining services locations campus-wide. This plan does not include guest privileges. (Note: Breakfast may be purchased using Munch Money). $1,740/semester
- The Denali Block Meal Plan: This plan entitles you to 250 meals and $200 Munch Money. Meals can be used for breakfast at Wood Center Grill 155 and lunch and dinner at Lola Tilly. Block meals can be exchanged for $5 per meal at any dining retail location on campus (excluding Subway). $2,040/semester
- The Nanook Meal Plan: This plan includes $2,000 in Munch Money that can be spent at any UAF campus dining location and most vending locations. providing maximum flexibility, there are no restrictions on use of dining locations or who can enroll. $2,000/semester
- The Chena Meal Plan: Enrollment is limited to juniors, seniors and graduate students. Providing the maximum possible flexibility, this plan includes $1,155 in Munch Money that can be spent at any UAF dining location. $1,155/semester
- The WCC Meal Plan: Enrollment is limited to Wickersham, Cutler and commuter students. With $630 in Munch Money that can be spent at any UAF dining location, this plan provides a flexible way for students to participate in dining activities with friends on campus and gives students a break from cooking for themselves. $630/semester
Meals are accessed using the PolarExpress student ID card. With Munch Money that accompanies your plan you have the option of using the PolarExpress Card to eat at any of the campus dining locations or to make purchases at most campus vending machines.
All residence hall students are required to purchase a meal plan, with the exception of residents living in Cutler Apartment Complex and graduate students. Students who do not live on campus but are interested in purchasing a meal plan can contact Dining Services at 907-474-6661. Students wishing to share meals with others may use Munch Money, or purchase the Denali meal plan, which includes guest privileges.
Dining services on campus are provided by UAF partner NANA/Sodexho, an international food and facilities management services company. Check Dining Services' website at www.uafdining.com for additions or changes.