The School of Education prepares students from across Alaska, as well as from other states and nations, to work effectively with all students including multicultural and minority students. To fulfill our commitment to enhancing educational opportunities for the state's rural and Native populations, faculty actively and knowledgeably utilize educational technology to deliver all School of Education programs to remote places.
- M.Ed. in Counseling
- M.Ed in Elementary Education
- M.Ed in Secondary Education
- M.Ed in Second Language Acquisition, Bilingual Education and Literacy
- M.Ed in Online Innovation and Design
- M.Ed in People, Place and Pedagogy
- M.Ed.in Special Education
- Secondary Postbaccalaureate Licensure Program toward M.Ed., Secondary Education
- Art K-12 Postbaccalaureate Licensure Program toward M.Ed., Secondary Education
All programs are also available as distance education option.