Thanks to the Department of Education, these are the types of things these funds were used for:
- Providing additional emergency financial aid grants to students.
- Providing reimbursements for tuition, housing, housing and food, or other fee refunds.
- Subsidizing off-campus housing costs due to dormitory closures or decisions to limit housing to one student per room; subsidizing housing costs to reduce housing density; paying for hotels or other off-campus housing for students who need to be isolated; paying travel expenses for students who need to leave campus early due to coronavirus infections or campus interruptions.
- Replacing lost revenue due to reduced enrollment.
- Replacing lost revenue from non-tuition sources (i.e., cancelled ancillary events; disruption of food service, dorms, childcare or other facilities; cancellation of use of campus venues by other organizations, lost parking revenue, etc.).
ARPA (HEERF III) Reports
CRRSAA (HEERF II) Funding Reports
CARES ACT (HEERF I) Funding Reports