1.) Please complete all fields with your personal information.
2.) Complete each question by selecting the most correct answer. A score of 100% is required for passing.
3.) When complete, please click “Submit to EHSRM” button.
Department PO Box Number:
Employee or Student Identification Number:
1. The best zone for lifting is between your shoulders and your waist:
2. Which is the safer way to move a cart loaded with heavy boxes:
3. When lifting, which part of your body should do most of the work:
4. Which is NOT a contributing factor to materials handling and lifting injuries:
5. What ratio of force is exerted on the back when lifting:
6. You are more at risk of injury when:
7. What should you do if you feel you cannot safely handle or lift an object:
8. Which does NOT define "Body Management":
9. Actual hands-on training and practice, where the content of this course is applied, should be completed as soon as possible:
10. Choose the four most common causes of back injury