Career Services Mission Statement:
The Department of Career Services assists individuals in identifying and implementing career choices. We provide career counseling, job search and internship advising, and on campus employer recruiting to students, alumni, staff and faculty.
Career Services Core Values
- Identify individual's existing abilities and skills to fulfill career aspirations.
- Discover and utilize additional tools to implement successful career planning.
- Support student success by responding to individuals' concerns and career aspirations.
Student Career Speaker Series
FREE WEBINARS (link)
- 2 - Hour Job Search
- 7 Success Secrets Every College Student Needs to Know
- Why Should I Hire YOU?
- From Graduation to Corporation
- Roadmap to Entrepreneurial Success
- The Secret of Getting a Job After College
- Getting to the Top
- ROI Resumes
- Non Stop Networking That Will Change Your Life
- 7 Mistakes That Screw Up Your Job
- Learn the 5 Essentials to Finding Work from the Guy Who Had 50 Jobs in 50 States
- Life after College - Start Preparing Today!
- How to Plan and Live an Extraordinary Life
- How to Find the Work You'll Love
- Turn Your Job Interviews into Job Offers
- You Need an Elevator Pitch
Spring 2013 Exceptional Student Employee Award
Exceptional Student Employee Award Recipients and their nominators from left to right: Fire Chief Doug Schrage, Cole Crockett (Fire Dept), Hope Bickmeier Past Supervisor at Northern Leadership Center, Kyle Crane (NLC & SOM), Mike Sfraga, VC University & Student Advancement, Rich Carr, Dept Chair of English, Matthew Smith (English)