Forms for faculty and staff

The College of Rural and Community Development

Business office

Facilities Services

  • Work requests
    • Antenna/equipment placement
    • Capital budget request
    • Community services requests
    • Compressed gas
    • Customer feedback
    • EWORF (Electronic Work Request)
    • Environmental chamber data
    • Facilities modification
    • FS network access request
    • Key requests
    • Master plan request
    • Off-campus space request
    • Outage notices
    • Paper order
    • Parking citation appeal
    • Parking decal renewal
    • Special events requests
    • Telephone
    • Vehicle rental
    • Work order information

Financial Services

Marketing and Communications


  • Forms page (All forms are PDFs)
    • Surplus property form
      (non-barcode tags only)
    • Property transfer report
      (barcode tagged items only)
    • Report of stolen or unlocated property
    • Physical inventory certification
    • Property destruction authorization and certification
    • Property disposal authorization
    • Authorization for off campus use of  university equipment
Back to Top