Glad you'll be taking classes at UAF this summer.
Below are the steps to follow for registration:
- Choose your summer courses from the class schedule at 2019 Summer Sessions Courses and make note of the CRNs.
- If you are taking a noncredit course, you can complete the Summer Sessions & Lifelong Learning Online Registration form
- If you are taking credit courses and have never registered at any UA campus, you will want to create your own UA student account. This will enable online registration, payment, course changes, grade review, and a variety of other services. Choose Apply for Admission at UAOnline and follow the instructions.
- No advisor signatures are required to register for summer courses but you are always welcome to talk with an advisor at the UAF Academic Advising Center.
- Textbooks can be ordered online from the UAF Bookstore or purchased in person at the store in Constitution Hall beginning in April.
- Payment of Tuition and Fees for ALL summer courses that you are currently registered for is due within the payment period for your FIRST scheduled class. See the Dates and Deadlines chart.
- Attend class beginning the FIRST day of instruction. Summer courses are very compressed and consistent attendance is critical for success. Some courses require students to attend the first day of class or they will be dropped from the course.
- Investigate the Student Support options in place to help you succeed at UAF
Have questions? Stop in and see us at 216 Eielson or email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you on campus this summer!