Glad you'll be taking classes at UAF this summer.
Below are the steps to follow for registration:
- Choose your summer courses from the class schedule at UAOnline or the listings on this page.
- Print your advising request form from UAOnline and meet with your academic advisor to discuss class options for the semester.
- Register for your courses in your student account at UAOnline.
- Textbooks can be ordered online from the UAF Bookstore or purchased in person at the store in Constitution Hall beginning in April.
- Attend class beginning the FIRST day of instruction. Summer courses are very compressed and consistent attendance is critical for success. Some courses require students to attend the first day of class or they will be dropped from the course.
- Payment of Tuition and Fees for ALL summer courses that you are currently registered for is due within the payment period for your FIRST scheduled class. See the Dates and Deadlines chart.
- Investigate the Student Support options in place to help you succeed at UAF.
Have questions? Talk to the friendly Summer Sessions staff in 216 Eielson, email email@example.com or call 907-474-7021.
We look forward to seeing you on campus this summer!