Before you apply...are you eligible?
Do you meet any of these criteria?
neither parent/guardian has earned a baccalaureate degree
Low income guidelines for Alaska per size of family.
Effective January 2018.
|Family Size||Taxable Income|
|Add $8,100 for each additional member.|
Documented Physical or Learning DisabilityExamples may be:
- You have an IEP from high school
- You are eligible for Vocational Rehab support
- You have a disability rating from the military
- You already work with Disability Services at UAF
- You are under the care of a mental health provider
If you answered YES to any of these, you qualify for SSS!
You must also be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours of academic study and pusuing a Bachelor's degree program.