In order to meet our security requirements please have your respective Security Managers forward your clearances to:
SMO code: 68912
Visit Purpose: AMS
POC: LCDR Grant T. Bryan, USN Alaskan Command J35 Maritime Plans
1. Lodging should be booked through DTS.
2. If you do not have access to DTS, contact LCDR Bert Pama, ALCOM J4, (email@example.com) for recommended hotels that offer the federal per diem rate.
Transportation will not be provided to/from the JBER Arctic Warrior Event Center from your hotel; rental cars are recommended. Transportation to/from field movements or social events scheduled as part of the symposium will be provided. Flag Officers, Senior Executive Service (SES), or attendees on Invitational Travel Orders, please have a representative from your staff contact LCDR Grant Bryan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional coordination through 11AF Protocol.
Important Date Reminders
- Friday, July 27: Last day to register
- Monday, August 07: Clearance in JPAS due
- Tuesday, August 14: Symposium Start
The following video highlights visitor information for the Anchorage area. More information is available on the Anchorage Tourism Info page for the symposium.