Master of Education Program
Earning a master’s degree is an excellent way to increase depth of knowledge, conduct research in your field, and prepare for new career opportunities. With a master’s degree from the UAF School of Education you can:
- Become a Teacher! Investigate our master’s degree + certification programs in elementary, secondary, K-12 art, or K-12 special education
- Add a Special Education Endorsement! Already a certified Elementary or Secondary teacher? Consider adding a K-12 special education endorsement to your certificate.
- Grow Your Teaching Skills! See our master’s degrees in Cross Cultural Education, Curriculum and Instruction Language and Literacy, Online Innovation and Design
- Become a Counselor! Consider our master’s programs in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and School Counseling
At UAF we believe a highly qualified educator or counselor is one who not only understands academic knowledge, but also understands the cultural, environmental, and emotional context of the students or clients with whom they work. Explore our Master of Education programs to find the best fit for you.
Contact us for more information:
UAF School of Education Graduate Program
Jane Monahan, Graduate Advisor
Master of Education Degrees
- M. Ed. in Counseling
- M. Ed. In People, Place and Pedagogy
- M. Ed in Language and Literacy
- M. Ed in Online Innovation and Design
- M. Ed in Elementary Education + Elementary Teacher Licensure
- M. Ed in Secondary Education + Secondary Teacher Licensure
- M. Ed. in Secondary Education + K-12 Art Teacher Licensure
- M. Ed. in Special Education + Special Education Teacher Licensure
- Interdisciplinary Ph.D.
Click the blue links on the left side of the page for more information.