CRCD Faculty & Director/Dean Gathering - 2014
SAVE THE DATE! August 20 - 22, 2014
This gathering is in the planning stages, so please stay tuned and watch your email for updates. If you have questions, please contact Izzy Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org 907/474-5860.
Date (s): August 20 - 22, 2014
Location: Fairbanks, AK
Hotel: Pike's Waterfront Lodge
1850 Hoselton Drive
Fairbanks, AK 99709
For reservations: 907/456-4500
CRCD group reservation code: 471 945
TRAVEL PLANNING INFORMATION
You can start making your flight/hotel arrangements now with your local travel coordinator, but understand that it will not be processed till beginning July 1 via the online TEMS (Travel & Expense Management System) not via a paper TA. If you haven't set up your profile yet please work with your travel coordinator.
Please be advised, standard travel regulations apply. Flights, hotels and allowable per diem are reimbursable expenses. CRCD will be paying for airfare and reimbursing faculty for the expense of lodging. Meals will be provided and we are asking that travelers claim the Fairbanks rate of per diem ($60).
Ground transportation expenses (taxis, rental cars, etc) will not be reimbursed for this event. Airport shuttle service is available at Pike's Waterfront Lodge. Shuttle Service will be provided from hotel to UAF meeting location both days.
For questions about travel, you or your travel coordinator can contact Amanda Lash at email@example.com.
AGENDA AND MEETING MATERIALS
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 20, 2014 at location Sternwheeler Tanana Chief
CRCD Welcome Reception and Orientation
Sternwheeler Tanana Chief
1020 Hoselton Road
Fairbanks, AK 99709
- 6:15 PM - Boarding begins
- 6:45 - 8:45 PM Depart and dinner cruise begins
RSVP: NOW CLOSED. If you have not sent in your RSVP, or to confirm your response, please email Izzy Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, 8/15, 2014 BY 5PM.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 21, 2014 at Wood Center, University of Alaska Fairbanks
- 8:00 AM Breakfast Buffet and Welcome including state of the college
- 8:45 AM Provost Address
- 9:30 AM Facilitated discussions. Common goals and differences
- 11:30 AM Lunch Buffet and Chancellor's Address
- 12:45 AM Facilitted discussion and Directors Meeting
- 2:00 PM Group meeting: common goals
- 4:00 PM CRCD Department & Program meetings
- 5:00 PM Adjourn for day and meet buses
FRIDAY, AUGUST 22, 2014 at Wood Center, University of Alaska Fairbanks
- 8:00 AM Breakfast Buffet. Celebration of Faculty Achievements
- 8:30 AM Presentation from Registrar
- 9:00 AM Faculty Learning Communities
- 9:30 AM Title IX Reporting and Compliance Training
- 11:15 AM Closing comments, marketing of courses, session debrief