The College of Rural and Community Development (CRCD) geographically serves nearly two-thirds of the state, representing more than 160 primarily Native Alaska communities. The college is also the center for support and development of distance delivery of education throughout the university. The main office is located in the Brooks Building on the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) campus.
- CRCD Overview - updated 6/22/2011 pdf
- CRCD Departments, Programs and Faculty listings -updated 9/18/13
- CRCD Academic Programs & Service Delivery Chart - updated 9/10/2012
- CRCD 2013 Calendar Annual Report - posted 1/30/2013
The College of Rural and Community Development Vice Chancellor's Office is located on the UAF main campus on the 4th floor of the Brooks Building. The physical address is 305 Tanana Drive, Fairbanks, AK 99775.
The College of Rural and Community Development, an engaged institution, is positioned to respond to students and partners in developing the economic and social well-being of Alaska Native communities and beyond.
The College of Rural and Community Development provides academic and vocational education and outreach that promote workforce preparation, economic development, life-long learning, and community development with an emphasis on Alaska Natives, and underserved communities.
- Student-Centered :: Place-Based
- Cultural Responsibility :: Culturally Relevant
- Living our Indigenous Cultures & Languages
- Career Pathways :: Technical Education
Education for Sustainable, Healthy, Culturally-Enriched Communities