Your Key to Stay on Track!
DegreeWorks tells you how far you've come and how far you need to go to reach your graduation goals.
DegreeWorks enables students and advisors to:
- View progress toward a degree
- Run a degree audit on any major
- See how completed courses apply to graduation requirements
- See any outstanding degree requirements needed to graduate
- View the status of petitions or departmental memos
- Determine how courses may be used toward a different major
The best way to ensure you've met all of your requirements to graduate is to work closely with your academic advisor.
Having trouble logging into UAOnline?
Watch a video tutorial about UAOnline login procedures
Thinking of changing your major? Use the "What if" option - DegreeWorks allows you to determine which classes you have taken that can count towards a different degree program of your choosing. By using the “What If” option, DegreeWorks will generate a new audit for you. This new audit will show you how close you are to graduation if you were to switch programs. Feel free to use it as much as you like, as it will not interfere with you current audit.