Academic scheduling protocols
- Room Assignment Policies
- Resolution of Conflicts
- Accommodations for Disabled Students
- Changes in Classroom Assignments
- Room Size and Configuration
- Appropriate Use of Facilities
- Classroom Maintenance
Access a Current list of available classrooms
Room scheduling and events management
ASTRA schedule is a scheduling program used for room scheduling and event management between Wood Center events and academic scheduling.
ASTRA monitors the use of all classrooms and meeting facilities on the UAF and CTC campuses.
Need a classroom with special features?
Use the Smart Classroom Interactive Browser to see what's out there. (Keep in mind that the Academic Scheduling Office does not schedule all of the rooms listed).
- ASTRA VII admin training (PPT)