Blue Online Course Evaluations
Log Into Blue (use your Blackboard username and password): https://uaf.bluera.com/uaf/
Blue Online Course Evaluation Feedback: Coming soon, a form where you can provide feedback about your experience with the recent change to Blue eXplorance online course evaluations.
- Question Personalization task information.
- Sample online course evaluation, listing optional questions which can be added through the question personalization (QP) process.
- Video: Completing the student online course evaluation
- Inspire Us Website for Blue online evaluations
- Blue overview PowerPoint presentation (created by ECAI committee).
- For course evaluation questions or direct concerns please contact Jessica Skipper at 907-474-6634 or email@example.com.
In response to a recommendation by the UAF Faculty Senate, UAF administration has decided to move away from the current paper method of assessing student opinions of instruction towards an electronic assessment instrument. The motivation for both the recommendation and the subsequent adoption were summarized in reports submitted by the Electronic Course Evaluation task force over the last three years, and they can be found at the following links:
The University of Alaska Fairbanks is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and educational institution. UAF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, physical or mental disability, status as a protected veteran, marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, parenthood, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, or other legally protected status. The University's commitment to nondiscrimination, including against sex discrimination, applies to students, employees, and applicants for admission and employment. Contact information, applicable laws, and complaint procedures are included on UA's statement of nondiscrimination available at www.alaska.edu/titleIXcompliance/nondiscrimination.