Announcements and links
UAF Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor Anupma Prakash held an international students and employees forum Thursday, July 16. Please note that the information included was current for July 16m and does not reflect any changes that may have occurred after that date.
The forum gave students an opportunity to ask questions and hear from leadership about UAF's plans for fall semester and how international students may be affected by planned changes.
Provost Prakash facilitated the Q&A portion along with the following participants:
- Joanna Cruzan, scholar senior immigration advisor, International Programs
- Reija Shnoro, student senior immigration advisor (F-1 students), International Programs
- Nicole Balazs, manager and advisor, Study Away Program
- Keith Champagne, vice chancellor for student affairs
- Nettie La Belle-Hamer, interim vice chancellor for research
- Doug Schrage, fire chief and director of emergency management
If you still have questions, please submit questions here and someone will get back to you.
For more information contact, Reija Shnoro, student senior immigration advisor, or Joanna Cruzan, scholar senior immigration advisor, at email@example.com; or Nicole Balazs, Study Away Program manager and advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.