The Federal Demonstration Partnership (FDP) is an association of federal agencies, academic research institutions with administrative, faculty and technical representation, and research policy organizations that work to streamline the administration of federally sponsored research.
The University of Alaska utilizes standardized FDP forms updated by a national committee of member institutions for ongoing compliance with OMB 2 CFR Part 200, Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (hereinafter referred to as “Uniform Guidance” or “UG”), and Sponsoring Agency regulatory changes.
The new templates (Version dated Oct 2019) are for use with all new subawards issued under grants and cooperative agreements awarded or amended AFTER December 26, 2014 that incorporate Uniform Guidance.
Federal Demonstration Partnership (FDP) Subaward Templates:
- Cost Reimbursement Subaward Oct 2019
- Fixed Price Subaward Oct 2019 – Use of the agreement requires sponsor prior approval
- State of Alaska Cost Reimbursement Subaward Oct 2019 - an RSA MUST accompany
- Reimbursable Services Agreement (RSA)
Instructions and Other Useful documents
- Instructions for filling out template
- Subaward Monitoring Checklist
- FDP Q&A Excerpts
- Internal Departmental Subaward Request Form
If you believe your prime award predates the implementation of 2 CFR Part 200, contact your campus Grants Office to confirm BEFORE using the former template.