Travel Card Information
The University has two Travel Card programs.
The Department Travel Card is for purchasing tickets.
The Individual Travel Card is for the traveler to use to pay their expenses while in travel status.
To obtain either card or close / change an existing one please follow the instructions below:
*Click on the appropriate application.
*Complete the required information on-line.
*Get the necessary signatures.
*Fax (474-7720), Mail (Box 757940), scan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or deliver the completed application to the Procurement & Contract Services office.
NOTE STATEWIDE EMPLOYEES: Statewide Travel Cards are ordered through Statewide Financial Systems. Their forms are available at their website.
Travel Card Applications / Agreements / Forms
ATTENTION CARDHOLDERS: As part of the card request process for your new credit card, you will receive two (2) emails from JP Morgan Chase. These emails provide you information on website, user id and temporary password so that you can log into the system. They are not spam! If you have not received them prior to physically getting your card, check your spam folder, as them may have been diverted.
You will want to log into the system to finish your setup so that you have access to all your card information, declines & authorizations, etc. Individual travel card holders will be able to pay their bill from this program. Contact Procurement at 907-474-7315 if you have any problems getting in or finding your messages.
NOTE: The temporary password is only good for 5 days. Contact 907-474-7315 to have it reset. Once you has set your permanent password it can be reset on-line through the website.
TRAINING: ProCard/Department Travel Card training is scheduled on an as needed basis. New cardholders are invited, by email, to the first class after processing their applications. All credit cards are delivered to Procurement & Contract Services. The cardholder will receive their card(s) upon completing training, if they have arrived.
Manuals & Handouts
System Requirements for PaymentNet 4
Microsoft Internet Explorer® 9, 10, and 11
Mozilla® Firefox® 45 and above
Google ChromeTM 53 and above
Mac’s have not had any reported issues accessing PaymentNet 4.
- Account Codes
- Banner Mapping Calendar
- FY18 Monthly Statement Print Calendar
- JV Form
- Municipality of Anchorage Tax Exempt Memo for Lodging
- PaymentNet 4 - How Much Credit Do I Have Left
- PaymentNet 4 - Looking Up a Decline
- PaymentNet 4 - My Profile Setup
- PaymentNet 4 - Pay Your Travel Card Bill Online
- PaymentNet 4 - Transaction ID Lookup Tables
- PaymentNet 4 - Why Did My Card Decline
- State of Alaska Tax Exempt Entity memo
Travel Resources / Tips / FAQs
- Purchasing Policy as Applied to Travel Related Expenses
- Travel FAQs
- Airfare Buying Tips
- Fly America Act Guidelines
- Fly America Waiver Checklist
- Request to Use Foreign Carrier
Car Rental Information
When renting a vehicle using either the in-state or nationwide vehicle rental contracts it is important to understand that the traveler renting the vehicle is responsible for that vehicle. This includes all parking tickets, moving traffic violations, lost keys, refueling fees, smoking damage, and cleaning fees.
- Budget Car Rental State of Alaska Contract - IN STATE USE ONLY
- Enterprise-National Car Rental Participating Addendum
- Enterprise-National Car Rental Pricing Information
- Hertz Rental Car Participating Addendum
- Hertz Rental Car Pricing Information
- Rental Car Tips
Int'l (call collect): 847-488-3748