Travel Card Information
The University has two types of travel credit cards:
- Agency Card pays for airfare booked through Concur
- UA Travel Card is issued to an individual and can be used for all travel related expenses.
To obtain a UA Travel Card please follow the instructions below:
*Click on the link to the application site.
*Complete the required information on-line.
*Approvals are obtained as part of the application process.
*Once the approval process is complete, the application will be reviewed by the card administrator and ordered. The cardholder will be notified via email when the card arrived for pickup or delivery options.
Travel Card Applications / Agreements / Forms
Manuals & Handouts
System Requirements for PaymentNet 4
Microsoft Internet Explorer® 9, 10, and 11
Mozilla® Firefox® 45 and above
Google ChromeTM 53 and above
Mac’s have not had any reported issues accessing PaymentNet 4.
Car Rental Information
When renting a vehicle using either the in-state or nationwide vehicle rental contracts it is important to understand that the traveler renting the vehicle is responsible for that vehicle. This includes all parking tickets, moving traffic violations, lost keys, refueling fees, smoking damage, and cleaning fees.
- Budget Car Rental State of Alaska Contract - IN STATE USE ONLY
- Enterprise-National Car Rental Participating Addendum
- Enterprise-National Car Rental Pricing Information
- Hertz Rental Car Participating Addendum
- Hertz Rental Car Pricing Information
- Rental Car Tips
Int'l (call collect): 847-488-3748