The University's ProCard is for use in the purchase of goods and services, not to exceed $5000.
It is issued to employees and available in various configurations. Departments can set limits, a declining balance, expiration date, custodial card, and more.
To obtain a ProCard or change/update an existing one...
*Click on the appropriate application
*Complete the required information online
*Get the appropriate signatures
*Fax (474-7720), mail (Box 7940), scan (email@example.com) or deliver the completed application to the Procurement & Contract Services office.
ProCard Application / Agreements / Forms
ATTENTION CARDHOLDERS: As part of the card request process for your new credit card, you will receive two (2) emails from JP Morgan Chase. These emails provide you information on website, user id and temporary password so that you can log into the system. They are not spam! If you have not received them prior to physically getting your card, check your spam folder, as them may have been diverted.
You will want to log into the system to finish your setup so that you have access to all your card information, declines & authorizations, etc. Contact Procurement at 907-474-7315 if you have any problems getting in or finding your messages.
Here are the instructions for logging in the first time.
NOTE: The temporary password is only good for 5 days. Contact 907-474-7315 to have it reset. Once you has set your permanent password it can be reset on-line through the website.
Manuals & Handouts
Sensitive Account Codes
If one of these codes is used for a ProCard purchase, you must have an email approval from the OGCA Office. This approval should be kept with your ProCard records.
Password resets can be done on the PaymentNet 4 website. For locked accounts, contact Becky Telling at 474-7315.
- Account Codes
- Banner Mapping Calendar
- FY15 Monthly Statement Print Calendar
- FY16 Monthy Statement Print Calendar
- Fiscal Mgr Audit Lookup Instructions
- Fiscal Mgr Creating a Departmental Cardholder List
- Fiscal Mgr Transaction Detail Lookup Table
- PaymentNet 4 - How Much Credit Do I Have Left
- PaymentNet 4 - Logging into PaymentNet the First Time
- PaymentNet 4 - Looking Up a Decline
- PaymentNet 4 - My Profile Setup
- PaymentNet 4 - Printing a Statements
- PaymentNet 4 - Querying Transactions - Advanced Query
- PaymentNet 4 - Querying Transactions - New Query
- PaymentNet 4 - Querying by Hierarchy - Advanced Query
- PaymentNet 4 - Transaction ID Lookup Tables
- PaymentNet 4 - Why Did My Card Decline
System Requirements for PaymentNet 4
You must contact Denise Moe for the waiver form. She can be reached at 474-6465 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Int'l (call collect): 847-488-3748