Thank you! Your generosity is appreciated!
OLLI does not receive any direct funding from the State of Alaska or the University of Alaska-Fairbanks. We are a financially self-supporting program and rely on support from several sources:
- The University of Alaska Fairbanks provides an office, classrooms, audio/visual equipment, internet connections, personnel services (not OLLI staff), and financial services.
- Osher Lifelong Learning Endowment generates earnings.
- Membership and tuition fees provide income for direct expenditures.
- Individual donations support both the endowment and spendable funds.
- Volunteers provide instruction and committee participation.
With help from donors, in FY2021 OLLI finished in the black financially!
We appreciate donations of all sizes and kinds, whether it's sponsoring an instructor membership or making a contribution to our annual fund.
In you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the OLLI office at (907) 474-6607.
You are what makes OLLI possible!