- Fall 2018 Hours: M 12-2pm & 3-5pm; T 11-12:30pm; W 12-2pm; R 1-3pm; F 9-10:30am
- The Wood Center Food Pantry is a collaboration between the Nanook Diversity and Action Center, Student Activities Office, and Student Leadership and Involvement.
- The Food Pantry serves any UAF student with a Polar Express Card. Students may pick up one bag of food per week.
- The Food Pantry is stocked with canned food (beans, soup, vegetables, etc.), other shelf stable food items (pasta, granola bars, oatmeal, etc.), and hygiene products (toilet paper, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- Donations are always appreciated! (Please make sure donations are unopened and not expired.) Look out for a donation bin in your area on campus, or drop donations off at the Wood Center.
- Keep up with us on Facebook @WCPantry
Fairbanks Community Food Bank
725 26th Ave.
Fairabanks, AK 99701
Bread Line, Inc.
507 Gaffney Rd.
Fairbanks, AK 99701