sidebar menu toggle button Adjustments for students with disabilities

A formal complaint may be filed by a student who has been denied services by the Disability Support Services (DSS) Coordinator or site designee, or by a student dissatisfied with the services provided.

The programmatic accommodation process must have been exhausted and informal attempts at resolution must have been attempted before a formal complaint may be filed. Informal resolution should be attempted by contacting the designated DSS coordinator at the site where the accommodation was requested.

Formal complaints must be submitted in writing to:
UAF Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs 

303 Signers Hall
(907) 474-2600 

The Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs will notify individuals of the final decision in accordance with Regents' Policy.
Learn more: Board of Regents Policy and University Regulation on Services for Students with Disabilities