Thesis and Dissertation Formatting
- We now offer one on one thesis formatting sessions!
These sessions are strictly limited to one-half hour. Please note that these sessions are primarily intended for those who are planning on graduating in the current semester; as such, your thesis should be in near final draft form. Please email the Graduate School at email@example.com to schedule a session.
- Graduate School formatting standards
Before booking a session, please refer back to the Graduate School's Thesis Formatting Handbook (PDF) as it will answer many questions and help guide your formatting.
- The Graduate School also offers Thesis/Dissertation Formatting Sessions every semester
For the moment those are offered online through Zoom, and we strongly recommend you attend at least one to have a clear picture of our expectations.
Please keep an eye on our homepage for upcoming sessions, or look out for emails from our office with announcements.
- Graduate School's Thesis Formatting Handbook - Fall 2018 version
Please take the time to read and understand this handbook as it will explain the minimum standards the Graduate School wants to see when reviewing your work.
Refering back to this handbook will save you a lot of time and worry at the end of your journey.
- Software tips and template files