Master's with Project
Step 2: Make sure we have the following items on file prior to providing us with your project
- Report on Comprehensive Exam (oral and/or written as required by your program. NOTE: If your defense and comprehensives are combined we still need both forms separately.)
- Report on Project Defense
STEP 3: UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING ITEMS THROUGH THIS LINK!
- A completed Interdisciplinary Degree Title Form (if applicable...It is only required for Interdisciplinary Master's Degree students).
- Project Approval Form signed by the student, committee, and department chair
- Project Embargo/Delayed Access Form (only required if there are legal or contractual reasons why your project cannot be released for public view) Click here to sign electronically via Docusign.
- Your Project, which must include:
- *A title page as page 1 (see here for an example)
- *An abstract as page 2 (This will allow the library archivists to obtain enough data for the collection).
Contact the Graduate School at 907-474-7464 if you have any questions.