To ensure your requests, questions, concerns, kudos, complaints and suggestions are documented, processed and/or routed to the correct area or person, please contact the Customer Service Center.
- Phone number: 907-474-7000
- Fax number: 907-474-5656
- Mailing Address: PO Box 757380, Fairbanks, AK 99775-7380
- Physical Address: 803 Alumni Dr. Fairbanks, AK
- Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- After hours: Dial 907-474-7000, which is forwarded to the University Dispatch Center (907-474-7721).
Electronic Work Order Request Form (EWORF): Work Order information and billing queries may also be accessed here.
UAF Facilities Services exists to provide safe, efficient and expert support to the University of Alaska Fairbanks by:
- Operating and maintaining UAF's physical environment
- Constructing and renovating facilities
- Providing high quality uninterrupted services of water, power and communications
- Providing campus planning and engineering services
- Protecting the University's extensive property interests
- Providing a safe and comfortable environment to further the pursuit of academic excellence in teaching and research