Reimbursable Service Agreements

Funding sources from external state agencies need to be processed via Reimbursable Service Agreement (RSA). Servicing departments need to be sure to forward all RSA backup submitted by the requesting agency to the State Office of Management and Budget (OMB). Please visit the following the links for assistance in processing an external RSA:


* NOTE - As of July 1, 2013, all of UA falls within a single appropriation, eliminating the need for internal RSA's!

Back to Top