Required Information for Payment Processing

Payments To Be Made With A Purchase Order:

  • W-9 (or W-8 - Contact Shayne x6426 for more information)
    • Must be current - dated within the last 3 years  (FTIIDEN)
      • Provided with requistion to procurement
  • Purchase Order
    • Must have one completed by procurement before A/P can issue payment
  • Invoice(s) from vendor - Should contain, at very least, the following information:
    • Vendor Name
    • Date
    • Amount
    • Purchase Order Number
    • Invoice Number
    • List of items or services provided - including period of performance if applicable
  • Receiving processed in BANNER (FPARCVD)
    • Cash Payments and Wire Transfers do not require receiving
    • Outgoing Wire Transfers require a completed Wire Transfer Form
  • PI Signature on OGCA Stamp for Sub awards

Payments To Be Made on Utilities (and other Direct Pays):

  • Encumbrance entered into BANNER (FGAENCB)
    • Use Type Code UT01 for Utilities
    • Use Type Code DP01 for Reimbursements and Fellowships
  • Utility Authorization form must be completed and provided
  • All utility invoices being paid from our office should be sent directly to A/P from the vendor
  • Review the Direct Pay Reimbursement and Fellowships pages for specific requirements.

If you have any questions regarding what is required to issue payments from our office please contact us.

Back to Top