Wood Center Dining
Wood Center Dining Options
Wood Center's state of the art dining facility provides a variety of high quality food in the convenience of a centralized student union.
Enjoy late-evening service and special programs on the coffee house stage at Arctic Java.
Upstairs in Dine Forty-nine there are several types of fare to choose from, including Mongolian grill, homestyle meals, deli sandwiches and wraps, pizza and pasta, favorites off the grill and a salad bar.
Other retail dining options available at the Wood Center are sushi and falafel.
Wood Center Dining Environment
- Food is prepared in front of the customer and they may interact with the chef/cook for customized options.
- Vibrant and functional gathering space for all students to come together, whether using a meal plan or not.
- Meals to go option will be available.
- Centralized Student Union, to enhance the student experience on campus.
- Expanded dining hours for those students with late classes.
- High efficiency and energy saving equipment and facility features.
Meal plans are a declining balance account of Munch Money used exclusively for food purchase. These accounts are designed with a discount feature where the more funds you buy the bigger the savings. Munch Money may be used for purchases in all on-campus dining locations and most campus vending machines.