Wood Center Dining Expansion
Wood Center Dining Options
Wood Center's Dine 49 facility has several types of fare, including Mongolian grill, homestyle meals, deli sandwiches and wraps, pizza and pasta, favorites off the grill and a salad bar.
At Arctic Java students enjoy late-evening service and special events and programs on the coffee house stage.
Other retail dining options available at the Wood Center are sushi and falafel.
- The Wood Center is consistently the busiest dining location on campus serving students, staff, faculty and camups visitors. This was the reason for the more than $20 million dining expansion that began in 2010.
- Opening Fall 2014, the new Wood Center will be a state of the art dining facility, providing a higher quality and variety of food with the convenience of a centralized student union.
Wood Center Dining Enhancements
- Food is prepared in front of the customer and they may interact with the chef/cooks for customized options.
- Vibrant and functional gathering space for all students to come together, whether using a meal plan or not.
- Meals to go option will be available.
- Centralized Student Union, to enhance the student experience on campus.
- Expanded dining hours for those students with late classes.
- Improvement to the facility and equipment for higher efficiency and energy savings.
Meal plans are a declining balance account of Munch Money used exclusively for food purchase. These accounts are designed with a discount feature where the more funds you buy the bigger the savings. Munch Money may be used for purchases in all on-campus dining locations and most campus vending machines.