Wood Center Dining
Wood Center Dining Options
Wood Center's state of the art dining facility provides a variety of high quality food in the convenience of a centralized student union.
Enjoy late-evening service and special programs on the coffee house stage at Arctic Java.
Upstairs in Dine Forty-nine there are several types of fare to choose from, including Mongolian grill, homestyle meals, deli sandwiches and wraps, pizza and pasta, favorites off the grill and a salad bar.
Other retail dining options available at the Wood Center are sushi and falafel.
Wood Center Dining Environment
- Food is prepared in front of the customer and they may interact with the chef/cook for customized options.
- Vibrant and functional gathering space for all students to come together, whether using a meal plan or not.
- Meals to go option is available.
- Centralized Student Union, to enhance the student experience on campus.
- Expanded dining hours for those students with late classes.
- High efficiency and energy saving equipment and facility features.
Meal plans contain a combination of block meals and Munch Money used exclusively for food purchase.
Block Meals are used in Dine Forty-nine for all-you-care-to-eat dinner and may be exchanged for up to an $8.00 equivalency at any UAF campus dining location.
Munch Money is used like cash at all dining locations and most vending machines on campus.
Please see our Meal Plans section for more details.