Wood Center Dining
Wood Center Dining Options
Wood Center's state of the art dining facility provides a variety of high quality food in the convenience of a centralized student union.
Enjoy late-evening service and special programs on the coffee house stage at Arctic Java.
Upstairs in Dine Forty-nine there are several types of fare to choose from, including Mongolian grill, homestyle meals, deli sandwiches and wraps, pizza and pasta, favorites off the grill and a salad bar.
Other retail dining options available at the Wood Center are sushi and falafel.
Wood Center Dining Environment
- Food is prepared in front of the customer and they may interact with the chef/cook for customized options.
- Vibrant and functional gathering space for all students to come together, whether using a meal plan or not.
- Meals to go option is available.
- Centralized Student Union, to enhance the student experience on campus.
- Expanded dining hours for those students with late classes.
- High efficiency and energy saving equipment and facility features.
Meal plans contain a combination of block meals and Munch Money used exclusively for food purchase.
Block Meals are used in Dine Forty-nine for all-you-care-to-eat dinner and may be exchanged for up to an $8.00 equivalency at any UAF campus dining location from 4:30 p.m. until close.
Munch Money is used like cash at all dining locations and most vending machines on campus.
Please see our Meal Plans section for more details.