Step 2: Apply for Financial Aid
Apply for Grants, Scholarships, Local Funding, and Federal Financial Aid!
Prerequisite: Apply for Admission to UAF Chukchi! (See admissions),
- Apply for the FREE Application for federal financial Aid,
- By February 15, apply for UA Foundation and UAF privately funded scholarships,
- Apply for the Alaska Performance Scholarship. (Requires that you take the ACT or SAT Exam. Both are administered in Kotzebue).
- Apply for local funding:
- NWABSD June Nelson Scholarship: Department of Instruction, PO Box 51, Kotzebue, AK 99752; or call the Director of Instruction at (907) 442-3472
- Robert Aqqaluk Newlin Sr. Memorial Trust Scholarships and Application
- Maniilaq Association Scholarships - Application
- Kotzebue I. R. A. Higher Education Scholarship Program and Application
- KIC Shareholder's Scholarship - Application
- NANA Regional Corporation: Scholarship Committee, PO Box 49, Kotzebue, AK 99752; (907) 442-3301 or 1-800-478-3307
- Kotzebue Electric Association Scholarship-KEA: PO Box 44, Kotzebue, AK 99752; (907) 442-3491
- Kotzebue Lion's Club Scholarship: Scholarship Committee, PO Box 342, Kotzebue, AK 99752; (907) 442-3715.
- OTZ Telephone Cooperative, Inc. Scholarship: PO Box 324, Kotzebue, AK 99752
- Buckland IRA Scholarship: PO Box 67, Buckland, AK 99727; (907) 494-2171
- Kiana IRA Council Scholarship: PO Box 69, Kiana, AK 99749; (907) 475-2109
- Noorvik IRA Council Scholarship: PO Box 71, Noorvik, AK 99763; (907) 636-2144
- Selawik IRA Council Scholarship: PO Box 59, Selawik, AK 99770; (907) 484-2225