High School Students
University of Alaska Chukchi
Mailing Address: PO Box 297, Kotzebue, AK 99752
Physical Address: 604 3rd St., Kotzebue, AK 99752
Local Phone: 907-442-3400
Toll Free Phone: 800-478-3402
High School/College Dual Enrollment
Are you a high school student who wants to take classes at Chukchi?
NOTE: HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS MUST HAVE INSTRUCTOR APPROVAL PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR ANY CLASS AT CHUKCHI!
- Enroll in classes using this form: http://www.uaf.edu/rural/students/registration/crcd_sec_enroll_fillable_0910.pdf
- Complete form and print.
- Hand deliver the form or Fax it to the Chukchi Registrar at 907-442-2322 or mail it to UAF Registrar, PO Box 297, Kotzebue, AK 99752
Need to withdraw or change a class to an audit?
- Use this form ONLY if you:
- Need to withdraw from an individual class after the last day of student-initiated withdrawals, OR
- Change a course from credit to audit after the deadline, OR
- Withdraw from ALL classes for the current semester.
- Use this form: http://www.uaf.edu/rural/students/genresource/crcd_total_audit_withdrawal_nonfillable_1011.pdf
UAF TECH PREP
Tech Prep links a high school and college program in a career field so students won't have to duplicate those studies later on. In a Tech Prep program, you begin your course of study in high school and continue in a postsecondary educational or apprenticeship program. Tech Prep emphasizes achievement of high academic and technical standards to prepare for postsecondary success and career readiness. The end result is a certificate or associate degree in a career field or a federally recognized apprenticeship. MORE...
We currently partner with the Northwest Arctic Borough School District for Tech Prep programs.