Civil Rights ComplianceThe School of Natural Resources and Extension celebrates the rich diversity of its clients, students and employees. Please read this memo from our director describing our commitment to providing workplaces and programming free of discrimination.
If you would like more information about civil rights at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, contact the UAF Department of Equity and Compliance at 907-474-7300 (TTY: 907-474-2660) or visit some of the links below.
- Title IV, Civil Rights Act 0f 1964
- Titles I and V of American with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1975
- Title IX, Education Amendments of 1972
- Departmental Regulation of Nondiscrimination in Programs and Activities Receiving Federal Financial Assistance from USDA
- UAF Nondiscrimination Policies