is seeking part-time Interns
to join our team.
The successful Intern with Information Insights brings curiosity and a growth orientation,
strong verbal and written communication, and a desire to work on projects for clients
across Alaska. The Intern will join a highly-collaborative work environment with opportunities
to support existing projects, and lead on specific tasks in areas of professional
interest and skill. Information Insights offers a flexible and supportive work environment
with opportunities for professional advancement.
We hire based on a shared enthusiasm and approach to our work with clients and train
for technical skills as needed. Growth candidates, those looking to explore new career
opportunities, or build up their resume are encouraged to apply. This is a great position
for students!Typical Day for an Intern
The duties will vary depending on need, interest, and experience.
Some sample project tasks are listed below.
Professional QualificationsThe following are required:
- Drafting and editing sections of reports and proposals;
- Creation and editing of outreach materials such as flyers;
- Data collection and analysis;
- Research interviews via phone or email;
- Coordination of small projects and proposals;
- Supporting lead facilitator through note taking, breakout group facilitation, and
The following are preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Familiarity with the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, and/or
with - Google Drive applications, especially Google docs
- Experience living in or working with rural communities
- Ability to work with data – sorting, cleaning, and/or analyzing
- Ability to use Adobe software
- Experience with using social media business tools
- Experience communicating via phone and email with diverse audiences
Read the full job description
- including application instructions.
POSTED: April 20, 2022