Associate of Science
College of Rural and Community Development
Interior Alaska Campus
Minimum Requirements for Degree: 60 credits
The Associate of Science degree represents the completion of a broad-based course of study with an emphasis in the sciences. This degree may serve as a stepping-stone to a science-related baccalaureate program. You may earn only one A.S. degree.
- Complete the general university requirements.
- Complete the A.S. degree requirements.
- Complete concentration area of at least 15 credits from a science-focused area of study in natural sciences, mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science or from a Bachelor of Science degree area as determined in coordination with your advisor*--15 credits
- Minimum credits required--60 credits
* All credits for the A.S. degree must be at the 100 level or above with 20 credits at the 200 level or above. Variation in credits depends on the concentration area.